- Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiac Catheterization-Diagnostic
- Cardiac Catheterization-Interventional current position
- Cardiac Catheterization-Lab
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Testing
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Surgery Program
- Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
The Cardiac Catheterization Interventional procedure is much like the Cardiac Catherization Diagnostic procedure; however, if a blockage were identified, an interventional procedure would be used to open the blocked artery.
Cardiac Interventional procedures include Balloon Angioplasty, Stent placement, Rotablation or cutting balloon.
For additional information, please contact the Cardiac Catheterization Scheduling office: 973.754.2330.
Page 4 of 14 All Pages