- Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiac Catheterization-Diagnostic
- Cardiac Catheterization-Interventional
- Cardiac Catheterization-Lab
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Testing
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Surgery Program current position
- Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Our Cardiac Surgery team’s number one priority is to return our patients to their normal functioning level as soon as possible after their surgery.
Using state-of-the-art technology, our multidisciplinary team of physicians, physician assistants, Magnet Award winning nurses and medical technicians work closely with our surgeons to provide the highest level of care in each phase of our patient’s surgery and recovery. This high level of caring extends to the patient’s family and loved ones.
Our cardiac surgery program provides the following surgical procedures:
- Traditional coronary bypass surgery
- Off-pump bypass surgery
- Valve repair
- Valve replacement surgery
- Surgical procedures to treat atrial fibrillation
For additional information, please contact us: 973.754.2486.
Page 8 of 14 All Pages