- General Information
- Visiting Hours current position
- Parking Information For St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
- Parking at St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Services for Visitors
Visiting a Patient
St. Joseph's Healthcare System encourages family and friends to visit patients. Since certain visiting situations may be detrimental to patients, please follow these general guidelines when visiting.
St. Joseph's Healthcare System Visiting Hours (in Paterson)
General visiting hours are from 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Intensive Care/Coronary Care Units
12 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Short visits by immediate family members are permitted.
• Visitors must obtain a visitors pass at the Information Desk
• Up to two visitors may visit with a patient at a given time. Please consult with the nurse manager and attending physician if more than two visitors are present
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Open Heart Recovery
11 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wayne Visiting Hours
11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
St. Vincent's Visiting Hours
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Patient Room Phone Numbers
To find out the phone number for a patient's room at:
St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, please call: 973.754.2000
St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital: 973.942.6900
St. Vincent's Nursing Home residents have their own phones.
Patients may receive calls from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., but may call out at any time.
Page 2 of 5 All Pages