- Robotics at St. Joseph's
- How does my surgeon use the da Vinci?
- The Benefits of da Vinci Surgery current position
- What can doctors treat using the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Information
The Benefits of da Vinci Surgery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less risk of infection
- Less blood loss and fewer blood transfusions
- Less pain faster recovery
- Quicker return to daily routine
- Your surgeon has greater range of motion and dexterity
- Your surgeon sees a highly magnified, high-resolution image of the operating field
- Your surgeon has better access to the area being operated on
Of course, as with any medical treatment, there is no guarantee. Outcomes differ from patient to patient and from operation to operation.
Page 3 of 6 All Pages