The Ambulatory Surgery Center at St. Joseph’s, all-new in 2015, offers patients the convenience of a free standing ambulatory surgery center with the safety and advanced specialties of a hospital-based facility.
Managed in conjunction with a physician based co-management group and St. Joseph’s administrative experts, the facility is dedicated to the same day patient requiring ambulatory procedures. All services are provided with a “patients first” approach to excellence in health care through careful attention to patient and family communication, efficient on-time procedures, the latest advanced technology and post-surgical recovery care.
The multi-specialty surgical center accepts almost all insurances and offers:
- Five state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Three Endoscopic/Interventional Endoscopic procedure rooms
- Minor and Pain Management procedure rooms
- Advanced technology in our pre-operative and post-procedure recovery rooms
- Comfortable and convenient Family Waiting Room
- Easy access to and from the facility
The Ambulatory Surgery Center at St. Joseph’s boasts the full support of the Regional Medical Center’s services for pediatric and high-risk patients, including: specialized anesthesiology, on-site critical care physicians, state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and access to every medical subspecialty necessary to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The Center is equipped to meet the minimally-invasive laparoscopic, endoscopic and surgical technology needs of all ambulatory specialists, including:
- General and Vascular surgery
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic and Spine
- Plastic surgery
- Pain Management
- Thoracic and Pulmonary procedures
- Gastroenterology – including advanced interventional and routine endoscopic procedures