The goals of individualized sub-acute services at St. Vincent’s Healthcare and Rehab Center are:
- To restore the patient to his/her highest level of functioning;
- Reintegrate the patient to the community;
- Increase the patient's understanding of his/her medication regimen;
- Improve the patient's range of motion, endurance and mobility;
- Strengthen the patient's muscles.
Rehabilitation Department services at St. Vincent’s Healthcare and Rehab Center are provided:
- Monday through Saturday;
- The services are also available up to 7 days per week.
Rehabilitaion services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
The admission criteria for sub-acute care at St. Vincent’s Healthcare and Rehab Center includes:
- Privately insured patients and patients with Medicare coverage,
- With hip or knee replacement,
- Wound care,
- Post cardiac and neurosurgery,
- Post CVA,
- IV antibiotic therapy,
- De-conditioned patients with pneumonia and COPD.
The all-private, sub-acute resident rooms are located in close proximity to the Rehabilitation Department at St. Vincent's Healthcare and Rehab Center. These rooms offer private bathrooms with showers.