- All visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks upon entering the facility. If they fail the screening, they will not be allowed into the facility.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND HYGIENE
- All visitors will be provided instruction on how to wear masks and appropriate PPE.
- All visitors will be provided with and must wear appropriate PPE as recommended by the CDC.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask or other PPE as indicated, they will be asked to leave the facility.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before visiting a patient.
- Visiting Hours are from 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily.
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- For your safety, we are not permitting in-person visitation to patients who are COVID-19 positive. However, we continue to offer visits via FaceTime for COVID-19 positive patients and their families.
- Visitors are limited to one person at a time, unless the patient is a minor, in which case the pediatric patient may have both parents or guardians.
- Visitors shall remain in the patient’s room as much as possible throughout the visit, except when directed by hospital or facility staff to leave if a procedure is being performed.
- Same day surgeries, other procedures and childbirth may have one support person.
- Pediatric patients may have two parents or guardians.
- The support person may remain with the patient through the initial intake process and may rejoin the patient for the discharge process.
- Outpatients may be accompanied by one adult. Visitors may wait for the patient in the hospital or facility’s designated waiting area (subject to physical space availability), while the patient is having his/her procedure or test. While in the waiting area, social distancing guidelines must be followed.