- REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION WITH LIST OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
CME application including gap analysis, statement of need, objectives with proper action verbs
- DOCUMENTATION OF PLANNING (PLANNING)
- BROCHURE/MARKETING MATERIAL
All marketing material (save-the-date, brochure/invitation, website, e-mail, etc) must be reviewed and approved by the CME office prior to printing/posting. Please refer to the “Required Elements for Syllabi/Brochures” document available on our website for required information.
- CV or BIO FOR ALL FACULTY (e.g. Planning Committee Chair, Planning Committee members, Speaker(s))
- CME/CE DISCLOSURE: All planning committee members, speakers/presenters/moderators, etc. are required to complete a CME disclosure form. Please use the disclosure form provided on this site.
- RESOLUTION OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST (COI): Copy of the Speaker(s) presentation (slides, etc.). Please refer to “Guidelines for Development of CME Presentations”
- COMMERCIAL SUPPORT – CME GRANT LETTER OF AGREEMENT (LOA): Commercial support (e.g., food at meetings, speaker honoraria, travel, etc.) must be supplied in the form of an educational grant). LOAs must be signed by the commercial supporter and submitted to SJH CME for approval prior to the activity.
- EVALUATION: The CME activity must be evaluated by learners. Please use the evaluation template provided on this site.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE (Physician and Non-Physician)
- SYLLABUS/CME INFORMATION: A syllabus and/or other means of communicating CME information to learners must be created prior to each activity. Please refer to the “Requirement Elements for Syllabi” document available on our website. The syllabus/CME information document must be emailed to our CME Coordinator for review and approval prior to printing.
NOTE: All participants must be provided with a copy of the syllabus/CME information document prior to the start of the activity.
- Post-Activity Documentation Checklist
The following must be submitted to SJUMC CME at firstname.lastname@example.org after the CME activity within 14 days.
- SIGN-IN SHEETS or ATTESTATION FORMS: We cannot accept check marks for signatures. Send completed sign-in sheets via fax, email or regular mail to the CME Coordinator as soon as possible following the activity.
- MARKETING MATERIALS
Brochure/Invitation – 2 copies of the final printed product
Syllabus – 2 copies of the final printed product with all slides, handouts, etc.
- COMMERCIAL SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION
Copy of Grant Checks required, if applicable
Copy of Exhibit Checks required, if applicable
- EVALUATIONS (if paper-based)
- FINAL BUDGET RECONCILIATION with actual expenses and income listed. Please use the budget reconciliation form on our website.