Thank you for your inquiry about the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program at St. Joseph’s University Medical Center.
Please forward a copy of your ERAS application and all the requirements by regular mail to the below address, no later than October 12 (Academic Year) for our (Academic Year) Program.
Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program Coordinator
St. Joseph’s University Medical Center
703 Main Street
Paterson, NJ 07503
Please make certain to include the following with your application:
- Your signed photograph
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 3 letters of recommendation (one must be from an Internal Medicine
Program Director/Associate Program Director)
- Internal Medicine Board Certification status
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Scores
- Foreign medical graduates must include a copy of ECFMG certificate.
- Listing of Publications/Abstracts
- Proposal for potential research projects if to be selected for fellowship.
- Visa Status
Please note that interviews will not take place for the July (Academic Year) academic year until November/December (Academic Year). I will contact you if your application is accepted for an interview in late Fall of (Academic Year). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me at 973-754-4360.
Preferred Applicant Qualifications/ Applications Requirement:
The program does not attract United States graduates however between internal applicants and applicants from other programs and even out of state applicants. Dr. Maroules feels he has a fairly large pool to choose from through. Dr. Maroules preference to internal candidates. The applicant pool includes physicians with impressive academic activities and prior training in their native countries.